Samsung has finally released SideSync, it has solved a big problem for Samsung users as you can now share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device with great ease and style. You can do a number of tasks using SideSync including get alarms alerts of your phone through PC and use various features of your phone on the computer like making phone calls and sending text messages.
Share Files between your PC & Mobile Device
SideSync is a complete PC suite for your Samsung Galaxy device, it helps you to share files and messages between your PC and mobile device on the go. You can transfer media files (photos, videos and other files) from your mobile device on your PC.
- Bypass Google account using frp bypass apk
Download Links for SideSync:
Below we have shared the download links for SideSync for PC, Mac and Android including a direct download link for SideSync APK file.
- SideSync V126.96.36.199 APK (7.3 MB)
- Download for PC
- Download for Mac OS X
Before installing SideSync on your PC /Mac or Android device it is recommended that you first check the system requirements and check if it is compatible with your particular device.
Windows XP SP3 or higher(32/64 bit supported)
Intel® Pentium 1.8GHz processor or higher (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz higher recommended)
1 GB Recommended
At least 500 MB
1024 X 768 (600), 32 bit or above
- 1. Windows Media Player 11 or above
- Windows XP : Windows Media Player 11 or above
- Windows 7, 8 OS(N or KN) : Windows Media Feature Pack
- “Media Feature Pack” is available from Microsoft homepage(www.microsoft.com)
- 2. DirectX 9.0C or above
- Applicable for Window XP OS only.
- Smartphone : Android KitKat(4.4) or higher
- Tablet : Android Lollipop(5.0) or higher
How to Install SideSync APK
- Download the apk file using the links given above.
- Copy the apk file to your phone.
- Enable ‘Unknown sources’ by going to Phone Settings and Security.
- Navigate apk file using File manager.
- Tap on SideSync_v188.8.131.52.apk file and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
- Once the installation is completed, app shortcut should have been created on the app drawer.
You can now launch and use SideSync and start syncing data between your mobile device and PC.